Wednesday 23 May 2012

Jamie's Wondersome Card Game!

So I have recently been on a few new projects with Axis, which are still under NDA, and since they finished up I decided to finally start work on my card game which had been sitting in my "things to do" book. After refreshing my knowledge in games design theory stuff (Thanks Graham for pointing me at 'Rules of Play') its off to a flying start i think. Im working in a different art style AGAIN, which I love to do anyhow, so it has been greatly refreshing. It is still in the prototype stages however but I can hopefully get some playtesting done with some groups at Highlander Games in Dundee toward the end of this week.

Here are some of my favourites with finished artwork and a couple of insruction pages. Not quite strapped down on a name yet. It will come with time I believe.







1 comment:

  1. well both, zombie games and rpg card games you can find on this website
    http://flashshed.com/

    ReplyDelete