Thursday 5 November 2015

Random Encounter!

Having worked with pixel art for nearly two years and with a community of tabletop gamers watching and waiting for the next big thing to come from Joyride Games I decided it was time to finally release another project I had been working on on Kickstarter. You can view the campaign here!

We reached a mighty 87% of the funding goal within 30 days falling just over £1000 short of the goal. But, other things were happening in the background. IDW Games had contacted me asking for me to pitch the game to them as they were very excited about the project.

I have now signed a deal with IDW and am hugely happy to announce we will be working together to bring you Random Encounter!

"We've been monitoring this Kickstarter from day one (and hey, we even backed it!), Random Encounter is a game IDW fully believes in, and we're ready to work with Jamie to get this game to you as fast as possible!" - IDW Games






No comments:

Post a Comment